War Games

The first impression of the film titled War Games by John Badham is a completely new and to a certain extent frightening plot for the public at that time, this because it was not well established the reach of computers, although it is true that computers at home, but its use was merely basic, to some extent; what the film shows us is something that maybe with luck and luckier things could have happened, something that causes concern among the spectators, on the other hand we can see an area of ​​great opportunity, I consider that this film was more than anything a reflection to show the reach that computers can have and the impact on the daily lives of people who depend on technology. The first time I saw the movie was about when I was about 8 years old, I remember I saw it on television , I would normally go to Blockbuster to rent movies, but this time I was on the wire, I honestly was not prepared to receive such an impact from the plot of the film, I personally did not have well established or could not foresee the scope that may have Technology, at my young age, was magic for me, although it is true to see the film I am very motivated and I appreciate the technology area of the information, quite large, although I think there were several factors that caused me a love or intrigue for the area of ​​computing I must admit that this film was influential in my current interest in computer systems engineering.

Comentarios

Entradas populares