Metaprogramming



To begin I would like to establish that even though I have heard the term I have not used it, nor have I seen it being used in any of the classes I have studied, reading more about it I have noticed that some languages ​​are optimized for the correct application of metaprogramming, the option of being able to make a hybrid project starting with a root language and generating a totally different one is simply something quite revolutionary, this opens the doors to being able to use more technologies without knowing them completely, taking advantage of the best of each language, or simply to be able to simplify some projects and optimize them in a certain way.
Introspection and reflection, which through the exposure of language metadata and its modification, allow us to alter how a program is executed, offering us more control to make code more readable and dynamic.

The metaprogramming is a watershed for the generation and understanding of the different programming languages, in the article I was able to rescue the basic concepts of metaprogramming, the examples shown in the reading allowed me to practice and interesting, open the possibility and allowed me to see What is the scope of this programming technique, especially the example of metaprogramming when creating c code in Ruby and vice versa, it is worth mentioning that this new programming trend, seeing it from a business point of view, can increase the efficiency at the moment of manage and carry out the various software engineering projects.

Comentarios

Entradas populares